Spiritual support facilities are available for use by members and societies of all faiths. Our expectations from users and visitors are:
- To abide by the Charter at all times.
- To respect other persons' (including the Chaplain's) beliefs and convictions.
- To be courteous and behave in a mature manner.
- To respect the rights of others in terms of access to the Chaplaincy's facilities and services.
- To abide by and promote the objectives of the general policy of ANU in respect of religious activities.