Concordia University

Visiting & exchange students

Are you a student from abroad interested in studying at Concordia on exchange or as a visiting student? This section is for you!


Studying on exchange at Concordia

If you are from a university that has an exchange agreement with Concordia, you  can apply to study on exchange at Concordia for one semester or academic year.

Visiting fee-paying option

If your home university does not have an exchange agreement with Concordia University and you would still like to study at Concordia for a term, then you may do so by applying as a visiting international fee-paying (VIFP) student. 

Back to top

© Concordia University